Decision Quality: Critical skills to move forward / fulfilling life
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
We make decisions everyday, there are values and objectives in why we make decisions and what we consider. In this breakfast meeting, we will cover elements of decisions: Value (Quantitative and Qualitative), Impact, Stakeholders management and communication
We provide simple method/tools to help you to make decision depends on complexity so that you can feel at ease to start the day: - Efficiency - Accuracy - Fairness - Applicable Rules/Conditions - Collaborated and Celebrated value outcome For pre-read, feel free to check this link.
If you can't join the proposed time for the workshop, you can still express your interest for the next session.
We run regular community knowledge session to help the global citizen to excel and have options in choosing their next life fulfilling steps.
Mentorship program to help people around the world, to connect and build deep knowledge collaboration.
Our active members *dynamic mentor and mentee ecosystem allow us to explore the common challenges we have faces, methods we applied to resolve it and drive innovation to products which help the community to rise to new challenges.
#Learn #Apply #Share <Linkedin MY Training and consulting page>
While we recommend you to join us at the in person meeting but we often have global audience joining us via virtual meeting room. MS Teams Mentorship program resources available to members. Guest can request access after 2 visits.
Virtual meeting room link (Please make sure your camera and microphone works 15min before the meeting starts), during the participant introduction session, please switch on your camera as we would love to properly meet you.
Part of session will be recorded (e.g. Speaker note, Panel Forum)
We have professionals:
Investment specialist, software engineering, product manager, project manager, marketing specialist, finance professional, legal and more.
Together we can deploy new community value programs in weeks, we liaise with Not for Profit organisations which also benefit from sharing the experience.
#Leadership #Communication #BusinessNetwork #ValueProposition #Perspectives #Education #ContinuousLearning
#TheFixer #TheCloser #DeliveryCompleted #ChangeMaker
Understand your value, your potential influence and positive impact in the community.
Book a private conversation (please include the reference: Mentorship) to learn more.
Mentorship leadership module:
1. Communication & Empathy [12/04/2021]
2. Negotiation 20/04/21 Guest Speaker Julian Tintinger
3. Leadership style & Building trust [28/04/2021 @Sofitel]
4. Building teams and Strategic partnership [05/05 ]
5. Strategy, Visions and Value [12/05] Guest Speaker Liam McFadden, Social Enterprise Entrepreneur, Managing Director, Clann Australia Pty Ltd
6. Crisis & Risk management [19/05] Guest Speaker Matt Smith, Director at BeClear Coaching and Communication
7. Managing organisations [02/06]
8. Compliance & Policy [09/06]
9. Conflicts management [23/06] Guest Speaker Lorraine Longato, Director Business Innovation Strategist - SAP APJ Innovations Office (Innovation Experience Leader across SEA)
10. Facilitation [30/06 Wed]
11. Coaching [21/07]
12. Financial and Commercial acumen
13. Global current affairs
14. Decision quality [28/7 AEST+10 7pm and 3/8 AEST+10 0800]
15. Research & Analysis
16. Managing difficult times
17. Inclusive Leadership
18. Managing up, down, equal level
19. Leading self to be a good team member and Be a loved leader
20. Manage organisational change
21. Manage performance
22. Forster innovation
23. Leadership resilience
24. Time management
26. Succession plan
Format: promote collaborative learning (micro learning via experience)
Panel discussions (Panel speakers usually have specific industry with over 5 years experience in the field and practice)